World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I gather that it is poor form to post pictures of fish on the forum.
blueskip said:
Come on now! do we really want Photos from the Florida Keys?
So I won’t show any fins or scales, but here is a picture of some fish before they were caught.

This is a screen shot of my Lowrance LCX 104C showing a “little wreck” that I found 30 nautical miles north of Key West. I have got to assume that it is an unknown wreck because there had obviously not been any fishing pressure on it and I have not found the coordinates posted on any charts.
The nice thing about Lowrance machines, for those of you who might be interested in a depth sounder is that I picked up the wreck initially even while running at 30 knots.
I can only imagine how many wrecks you have in the English Channel as a result of the events in the early 1940’s. In my experience the ones that you find “de novo” are always the best.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Blindhog,

With the greatest respect and envy. The picture means nothing to a devoted landlubber like my self.

Yours in envy

Woodster

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Its the "Hornet"! you lot have so many carriers you lost one, & haven't found out about it yet!
Either that or its our total navy, & we haven't realised we lost it!
Its not poor form to show fish pictures, we just dont catch many! & photos from paradise are bad for morale!!!!
blueskip

·
Registered
311 Posts
you havent lived till youve fished where you can have all the seasons in 1day like the gower or severn estuary heaven and hell in 1 day calm to storm force in a day what a wonderfull country we welsh have

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
look's like a thermal image of the loch ness monster or is it a fridge magnet

1 - 7 of 7 Posts