World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my next mid week match is going to be on freshwatereast on tuesday 27th march fishing 7pm - 11pm booking in the main car park from 6.15 pm as at the dale match it will be £5.00 per head with a 100% payout hope to see you all there

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
bad night martin small tides and an osprey match

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
well it`s a level playing field whatever the tide ain`t it ?
juststating its a bad tide for the venue as martin has,nt fished there much and that there is a club match that night and a few of the boys who fished the last match are in the ospreys

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
juststating its a bad tide for the venue as martin has,nt fished there much and that there is a club match that night and a few of the boys who fished the last match are in the ospreys
what abouy a roving match this sunday then 4pm - 10pm heaviest bag match £5.00 per head 100% payout

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
what abouy a roving match this sunday then 4pm - 10pm heaviest bag match £5.00 per head 100% payout
This clashes with the league match at Monknash.

·
Registered
3,011 Posts
Martin rovers tend to favour the people who know the best marks and it doesnt put people on a level pegging. I would prefer it if it was a fixed venue match like the last one where everyone has more of an equal chance.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Martin rovers tend to favour the people who know the best marks and it doesnt put people on a level pegging. I would prefer it if it was a fixed venue match like the last one where everyone has more of an equal chance.
thats the whole point it means use your own experience to put you in the money, i think a rover is a much better idea martin but think you should have it on a fri nite like last time, dont matter if your up late then with work the next day, and also, sunday nites dont get a good turnout as i found out with the last league match, only 9 came!! ave a fri nite rover mate 2tides and my old man, aspro an his dad will all go to the next 1

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
have to say i agree with ff on this one a match on pendine into the dark would be a good venue this time of year i reckon

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
who would want to fish against martin in a rover with the fish he put up on here last week,wouldnt be worth turning up

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my next mid week match is going to be on freshwatereast on tuesday 27th march fishing 7pm - 11pm booking in the main car park from 6.15 pm as at the dale match it will be £5.00 per head with a 100% payout hope to see you all there
the match on freswarter east has been cancelled as i didnt realise i was clashing with the ospreys.but due to popular demand we are having a roving competition on sunday fishing 4 - 10 pm booking in at milford marina from 2.30 last weigh in 11pm lol (tope excluded)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts