World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Like some of the old school stuff myself. Still got dozens of Mag Poppers and the good old Toby never goes out of fashion with the fish. Do those Maria Chica Bocas work for you Paul ? Always liked the look of them but never gave the one I had much water time.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The chica bocas are brilliant, you use them like a j11 etc, they swim, unlike most poppers that you have to work otherwise they act like a stick, but you can pop them as well.

·
Registered
9,759 Posts
Those deeper diving Rapala eels cast like foam bananas, but I like your style. Great kayaking lures, I imagine? Good action.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Slithers are a trolling classic! They and the J13 still catch loads for us when moving between marks. Unfortunately they just don't cast well. The Hedddon Spooks were replaced by the Storm Arashi Top Water 130 (now sadly discontinued) its been an absolute bass magnet for us with a great rattle and casts like a bullet. Rarely use metals - just occasionally from the shore, now mostly SG Seekers. Never used the Maria CB - a quick search leads nowhere, anyone know where they can be bought? Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts