World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night antonfish called a fishing session Eastbourne way so after a bit of messing around getting bait and a take away snack we finally hit the beach around 6 ! Worm situation wasn’t great with the usual **** from newhaven angler selling us 5 days old manky worm other than that we had squid and sandeel.
Me and codders fished 1 rod each starting with small worm baits and worked our way up to big baits , antonfish started fishing with 1 rod whilst we put some new rod tip glowing gear on the other rod ( pics to follow ) for anyone that is in need of some new tape I highly recommend mightybright which can be purchased through eBay or at mighty bright website .
Anyway the fishing was decent from the off with double shots of whiting with the odd eel thrown in for good measure ! The whiting seemed to get bigger has the evening went on ! Nothing exciting happened til about 2 hours down the tide at around midnight when I was having a little shut eye in codders comfy chair ! I was rudly awaken with codders running to his rod , but has it happens it wasn’t codders that was in , antonfish had a massive slack liner that must have swam into codders line and it wasn’t to long before antonfish felt some good strong head shaking and then beached this lovely fish

4Lb 8oz of pure silver muscle ! The fish was gutted on the beach and was fat with squid heads , crab and a whiting ! Well done again ant !
We decided to call it a night shortly after because of things to do Friday morning !
Again it was nice to drive home with something to talk about another good weed free session

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahahaha ! I choose the pub :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Last night antonfish called a fishing session Eastbourne way so after a bit of messing around getting bait and a take away snack we finally hit the beach around 6 ! Worm situation wasn’t great with the usual **** from newhaven angler selling us 5 days old manky worm other than that we had squid and sandeel.
Me and codders fished 1 rod each starting with small worm baits and worked our way up to big baits , antonfish started fishing with 1 rod whilst we put some new rod tip glowing gear on the other rod ( pics to follow ) for anyone that is in need of some new tape I highly recommend mightybright which can be purchased through eBay or at mighty bright website .
Anyway the fishing was decent from the off with double shots of whiting with the odd eel thrown in for good measure ! The whiting seemed to get bigger has the evening went on ! Nothing exciting happened til about 2 hours down the tide at around midnight when I was having a little shut eye in codders comfy chair ! I was rudly awaken with codders running to his rod , but has it happens it wasn’t codders that was in , antonfish had a massive slack liner that must have swam into codders line and it wasn’t to long before antonfish felt some good strong head shaking and then beached this lovely fish

4Lb 8oz of pure silver muscle ! The fish was gutted on the beach and was fat with squid heads , crab and a whiting ! Well done again ant !
We decided to call it a night shortly after because of things to do Friday morning !
Again it was nice to drive home with something to talk about another good weed free session

nice going boys am out tonight myself :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Great report Dannyc great picture and a great session once again (nooooo weeeeeeed) you got to love fishing with no weed. Well done antonfish that was a nice schoolly bass lol na that was a nice one cus well done it must of been blowten after everything that was in it's guts

---
- TEAM MAD FOR IT

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice going boys am out tonight myself :)
Wish I was ! Need to catch up on some sleep ! Think I've got a sleep disorder thingy ! Lol

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Well done Ant mate, lovely fish
- I'm surprised you managed to catch it, what with Jonah there with you

Wish I was ! Need to catch up on some sleep ! Think I've got a sleep disorder thingy ! Lol

You've got some sort of disorder - dunno if it's sleep related though

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Great reporting, and well done on the bass - weed free too - that's good to hear!

Nice one fellas
Richard

1 - 9 of 9 Posts