World Sea Fishing Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Great report.馃榿 I remember when you could get that sort of catch here.馃槩
This was an exceptional catch not the norm by any stretch of the imagination

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Your surf beach is obviously more productive than mine :( Never seen or heard of a dab being caught on mine which is a real shame as they are such an obliging little fish and very tasty as well. A really good report on a great session , the fish biting certainly helps on the enjoyment front when the weather is crap :D
Tends produce over low water for dabs, but it fished most of the tide on the night

Registered
The only Surf Beach I can think of where Swansea Jack Fished and Caught Dabs is Langenith the Rhosilli end it does produce Dabs throughout the Winter and Spring he mentioned the Walk back up the Hill I could be wrong it's just hunch I got .

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well done bud good sesh with plenty of action.
I cant fish with frozen fingers and bring a couple of packs of Hothands to rescue them with if I know its going to be a cold sesh.
I have fleece lined pocket and they help a lot, problems start when you have trouble unhooking fish and then an overrun straight after :D:D

Reactions: z42

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
The only Surf Beach I can think of where Swansea Jack Fished and Caught Dabs is Langenith the Rhosilli end it does produce Dabs throughout the Winter and Spring he mentioned the Walk back up the Hill I could be wrong it's just hunch I got .
There's always clues if you read the reports ;);)

Reactions: z42 and Dellboy167

Registered
Great down that end of The beach I find bit more Depth can be good for the Hounds to Also you don't get the Surfers down there in the Day Either even better at Night has you found out Jack馃憤

Registered
I have fleece lined pocket and they help a lot, problems start when you have trouble unhooking fish and then an overrun straight after :D:D
You are tougher than me bud, lol.
I got a crossflow pro with fleece lined pockets, when my fingers freeze they stay frozen in my pockets, ha.
The Hothands rescue them in 5 mins.
You can remember that for when your age starts effecting your ability to keep warm,lol.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts