World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Well now that I am well and truly retired I am off on a longish holiday. We are travelling in the motorhome for five weeks.

A week in Netley overlooking the Solent where I will be beachcasting!!!!! with Smooth One, and a few of his friends. Moving on from there I will be spending the second week in New Milton with a trip out on "Blackjack" and a couple of days spinning for Bass at Mudeford. Finally on to Burton Bradstock for three weeks, where I will be fishing every morning and evening from the beach and hopefully charter fishing on Channel Warrior and Tina 2.

Hopefully I will be meeting up with Lisa and Ian and probably some of the Chesil lads.

Will be in touch sometime in September.

Cheers

Drew

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Pity North Wales is not on your travels, I could have taken you out for a boat trip and perhaps had a few fish to add to the tally.

Tight lines wherever you end up drowning a worm and a long and HP retirement.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Drew,

Enjoy and happy fishing

Woodster

·
Registered
325 Posts
Have a good trip Drew, see you next month. Just a thought, if you are in a mobile home how are you going to freeze all those fish you are going to catch. ;) ;)

Tight lines and a safe journey.

Fred

PS If any threads on rods and reels comes up in your absence I undertake to slag Penn on your behalf :D :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts