World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would go out since the weather was perfect:wacko:
Got on to the beach about 8.30 ...lovely weather calm , paddled calmly out to within 20 mtres of the wreck , dropped down and steadilly took some tub gurnard and doggies on rag/macky .
As the day progressed a flottila of kayaks came upplus a few boats .
At one point i thought i would go a bit closer to the wreck..paddled up assessed the situation ..angle of the wreck , position, stars , moon etc right let down the anchor plus some line..that should do it/.....not ..anchor down the middle of the wreck :cry::cry:B*&%^s.Lost that then ..so spent rest of the steadilly drifting and enjoy ......Few triggs came out and met a few guys .,,,,,nice

Attachments

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
Is that Oxwich m8? I probably watched you launch. Me n smiley was up there camping over the weekend :thumbs:

·
TEAM FORESHORE
3,960 Posts
nice sesh brand mate shame bout the anchor lol but hey still caught and had the weather to bout time you sorted another allnighter hey and will need some good weather for that to if you sort that as well lol but ivor birdy wont go unless it's a force 7-8 you know ken lol

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
nice one, brand. i notice vic's tit in those pics.

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice sesh brand mate shame bout the anchor lol but hey still caught and had the weather to bout time you sorted another allnighter hey and will need some good weather for that to if you sort that as well lol but ivor birdy wont go unless it's a force 7-8 you know ken lol
hey hows you m8 ...yep shame bout the anchor :cry:

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is that Oxwich m8? I probably watched you launch. Me n smiley was up there camping over the weekend :thumbs:
yes it was ...very nice too cheers brand

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nice to see summer for a day, and some cracking photo's too.

nice sesh
yes was nice ...bit diff to take photos wobbling about :blink:

·
Registered
506 Posts
blueskip was right about people loosing anchors then, definately gona have a dive on it at some point over the next few weeks, replace my OWN LOST anchor!:1a:

Nice looking Yak too mate! good report and pictures!

·
Registered
9,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
blueskip was right about people loosing anchors then, definately gona have a dive on it at some point over the next few weeks, replace my OWN LOST anchor!:1a:

Nice looking Yak too mate! good report and pictures!
have a nice dive ...look out for my anchor :blink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts