World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the dog a walk with rod and half a mackie trace in my pocket, fished at Boddam. Mark is turning into an angler's skip site.

Just about every nook and cranny has been stuffed with old line, discarded wrappings, beer cans, towels and rags etc. Filled up all my pockets with old discarded line, still didn't make much of a dent in it, suppose will have to go back tomorrow with a couple of bin liners.

Had three cast's for two schoolies both returned, dog was in rabbiting mood

Dog nearly got a decent rabbit was a good chase, rabbit escaped, it went under a boulder, dog went over the boulder and in to the sea. Made me chuckle.

·
The Oracle
8,208 Posts
Had three cast's for two schoolies both returned, dog was in rabbiting mood
They are wayyyyy bigger than some of the ones I seen kept today over at Torness :wallbash::wallbash:

Dog nearly got a decent rabbit was a good chase, rabbit escaped, it went under a boulder, dog went over the boulder and in to the sea. Made me chuckle.
yup it would that.... I remember when Charlie chases a squirrel in a local park, squirrel went round the back of a tree and up said tree. Charlie went round the back of the tree and over a 30' high cliff down into a big pool in the burn. :oops:

·
Registered
573 Posts
nice catch, where abouts in boddam near the power station or by the lighthouse??

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was there last night and it was looking quite bad picked up a few packets of rigs however it was dark by time we finished up.

·
Registered
76 Posts
There was some guy there who was fishing for the mullet to no avail but one afternoon i was there i seen plenty of mullet along the left of the outlet flow, they were really close in they were beside the wooden fence just after the rocks i was standing on.

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
that dug is losing its touch :roll1:

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
Welldone gusmc,sounds like a very pleasant hour!!!!:victory:

·
Registered
24,889 Posts
If picking up other people's crap passes for pleasant in Cornwall then yes it was.:dry:
Excluding the litter picking.:hammer:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just back from mark again wasn't fishing, picked up a bin liner worth of discarded angling rubbish.

Two guys fishing for bass one caught while there on eddystone eel under float another guy out on rocks boddam side mulleting. Saw his landing net go into the water as walking back.

·
Team Jedi
1,639 Posts
Well done Gus on your clear up, pity they wouldnt pick it up themselves as they go along,will probably pop down in the next week or so as AJ goes on holiday the end oh next week ,going to give the bit you showed us a bash ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts