1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
bloody hell, that hurt you more than me

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Waste of a good hook that.. did you have the barb cut off ? sooner it be in a fish than me... now you can say fish don,t feel a thing cos if they did they wouldn,t pull back , as i guess you wouldn,t....... Chris

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
were you using yourself as bait again ???

Mark

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was making some rippers for my next boat trip,and as I was hanging them up ,one droped off rack and caught the back of my hand ,thats the only thing I caught this week.
The ruddy hospital had to cut a small slit in my hand to withdraw the barb bit,and then cut one of the treble shanks off to get it out ,never even offered me it back,when it did finaly come out ,it realy did bleed .I now have two stitches in hand .......but it wont put me off tommorows fishing down the river.
As you may know I`m not a one for cursing and swearing ,but I did manage to say a few choice words.

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
As you may know I`m not a one for cursing and swearing ,but I did manage to say a few choice words.
I bet! Like, "ooh, that's a little bit uncomfortable" - I think not!

Shows your hooks are good and sharp though mate! Hope they find some fish to get involved with next time!

Cheers - John

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Well Bri, I have always said " No one is a angler until they have been Hooked" :)

It's happened to me 3 time up to now :blink:

·
Registered
275 Posts
nasty one that brian,hope it heals soon.let me know when u planning a look out,i fancy trying early may if u fancy it,let me know mate

1 - 20 of 22 Posts