World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how did we all get on in the open at ST.Brides? I came in at 9th with a strap of 1.8kg

·
Registered
594 Posts
I managed to weigh in with a massive 170grams of silver eel! what prize did you get?? the zip ties or the toaster!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
So how did we all get on in the open at ST.Brides? I came in at 9th with a strap of 1.8kg
Well done buddy I must have seen you and didnt even realise - I sneaked in at sixteenth with a strap and won a seat box :clap2: (better than nought) but not as good as the first prize of over £400 with the pool

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
any ray coming off there this morning lads?
Yes 4 rays - 3 in the comp and one pleasure angler who decided not to book in cos he never catches anything:blink: but none of them particularly big all averaging about 5 pounds.

·
Registered
176 Posts

Report,

Total fished =124, Made up of 110 Seniors, 13 juniors, 1 O.A.P
result first 20 in the table below.

1st P. Mather 6.960kg 1 Thornback Ray, 2 conger eel
2nd G.John 6.090kg, 1 conger eel, 1 dogfish
3rd S.Smith 4.480kg, 1 Thornback Ray, 2 Conger eel.

Juniors
1st Kristian Williams - 0.19kg - Whiting
2nd Jake McCoy - 0.14kg - Whiting
3rd Joe Bunce - No Fish (drawn for prize)

Plenty of fish caught on the day, most from the area in front of the lighthouse pub most other areas were quiet with only odd fish.

Main fish Caught were Thornback rays, Conger eel, silver eels with odd Dogfish, whiting and flatfish

Results see attachment.

Attachments

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I managed to weigh in with a massive 170grams of silver eel! what prize did you get?? the zip ties or the toaster!
naaa they were the raffle m8, i had a neat lil Princeton Tec LED headlamp and for a small lamp it puts out a very bright light nice for a back up lamp

1 - 9 of 9 Posts