World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Please remind all your members about our open day on Saturday 24th March. We have some of our reps attending that day for expert advise and also a free raffle with some excellent prizes. There is a discount of 15% off most items on the day, hope you are able to make it.

Thanks, kind regards
Kath McBride

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
are we talking about the marina behind the free port kath , and what are you doing , selling yachts ? or is it like the sea equivalent of a car boot sale ?
more info please :d}
cuberd

·
Registered
457 Posts
are we talking about the marina behind the free port kath , and what are you doing , selling yachts ? or is it like the sea equivalent of a car boot sale ?
more info please :d}
cuberd
It's across the road from ASDA right next door to the car showroom...... they are good people to deal with and helpful too to fishermen and boat owners.:boat:
Recommended.

I must remember to haggle for more discount next time!!:g:

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's across the road from ASDA right next door to the car showroom...... they are good people to deal with and helpful too to fishermen and boat owners.:boat:
Recommended.

I must remember to haggle for more discount next time!!:g:
"haggle for more discount"... It's a wonder you've got time to post on here BNB! thought you might be away this weekend with the "prawn sandwich brigade" and mixing with the "Upper echelons " at Windermere (blagging a free 2 nights with Mrs BNB) at whitecross bay :clap3:

Agreed, very friendly and helpfull. :notworthy

·
Registered
457 Posts
I would be Scalemate but there is too much re-building to do so that WE can land the elusive ones...... hope Jockland was good to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts