World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys just wondring if ferry still running as i was told that the new skipper nearly sunk the boat a few week ago with a full boat load of anglers aboard. any info would be great

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool, if it was ture sure i would of heard about it sooner than last week, good luck for next week matey look forward to your report.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Adam, dont scare me like that.We're off to Orford from tomorrow lunchtime until sunday morning and really dont want to have to swim across lol . If the boat aint there i'll let you know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I dint have the contact number for the new skipper so could someone please post this or pm me. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
gurgle gurgle gurgle,glug splutter. storm in a tea cup, and chinese whispers combined probably........look on brightside it may have been the return trip ,and boat was overloaded with fish .:laugh:

·
Registered
942 Posts
You'd have to go some to sink regardless she is like a cork. I have an appointment with some Cod tomorrow over at Orford.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I'm looking forward to a live report. Good luck Scott
I'll see what I can muster in terms of the live report, I'll call you at the very least through out the day to keep you updated, the phone battery is showing its age now and the internet takes a lot ou of it.

Speak to you tomorrow..

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
You'd have to go some to sink regardless she is like a cork. I have an appointment with some Cod tomorrow over at Orford.
:g:far be it for me to make anyone nervous, but.... didnt they say something like that about the Titanic .:whistling

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.