World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
codling to 6lb yes there back a few doggies and sizable bass
IMO any beach anglers should get on the Island, if they have the chance, while the tides are still high, Cod are about, still chance of a Thornback, Doggie, maybe a Smoothound, the Summer species haven't quite left yet and the winter species are just arriving, good times I say :)

AL ..

·
Registered
509 Posts
Just to back you up there carpman,I had 3 soles upto 1lb 6oz last night and enjoyed a vast array of species,this is the best time of year to score any species,september & october have always been my favourite months,orford in 2 weeks......:):victory:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Just to back you up there carpman,I had 3 soles upto 1lb 6oz last night and enjoyed a vast array of species,this is the best time of year to score any species,september & october have always been my favourite months,orford in 2 weeks......:):victory:
LOL nice one Robo, excellent mate, wish I could bag a sole :)

We're now just about in the slot for a changeover from winter to summer species, the summer ones are just moving off, winter ones are just moving in, CRACKIN' chance of any of em' I reckon and the increase in positive reports over the past week or so are supporting that theory, not to mention what I caught today, in just over 2 hours, which i'll be doing in a report tomorrow, as i'm having a beer tonight so can't concentrate too well :)

AL ..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ha ha Petes doing some sales posts again so he can pay for another trip to OZ!?! see you next sat mate lol and i better get one these 6lb cod

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
just got to get the boat sorted so we can get over lol
then mr cod stand by cause i will be there for you

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Nobody likes a smart ass Ron:laugh::laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts