World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well after looking at the weather decided to give pete a ring and managed to get the last 2 places on board regardless for a trip out the front of orford.

on board was me , mate dave, peter the skip, petes mate dave, mark , mark and ray.

dropped of some anglers at the narrows then headed of to sea for some bigger cod bashing.

we all new that fishing may a bit slower but better chance of some bigger fish.

trip started well with tide just starting to ebb with peter getting a 8lb thornie

the dave boast got a nice 4lber then quickly followed buy peter with a 4 lber then dave had his first cod of about 3 1/2 then it slowed a bit then picked up again with both dave and peter picking up codling between 4 and 5 1/2 bler to my mate dave.

gues what me and the others didnt even had a sniff our side of the boat ( bloody typical) especially i was using same bait and tatics as my mate dave as well.

but just at the end of the ebb had my first bight and got a 3 lber ( bloody good job ).

in the end i had the one dave had 1 my mate dave had 5 fish all between 4 and 5.5 pete had the roker plus 4 cod and mark had 2 between 3 and 4 and 1/2.

still bloody good day out with graet people. cant wait to go out there in thor with the old boar.:boat:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bloody right dad ill tell him to get the fryer on lol

·
Registered
133 Posts
nice one hogster, looking forward to going back myself....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts