World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I should have listened to my instincts when Bri called to say did I fancy a trip over to Orford....... I said nah initially, then changed my mind!!

Up at 4.30am, Bri on the doorstep at 5.15am, and off we went......talking crap as usual on the way, each comment we made, we knew we were 'bigging the day up' leading to another poor result. and the lack of fish proved to be the case. Plus as son of a beach says in his report, the ferryman added his touch with 'you should have been here yesterday!!' (Why does he never say that on the Quay!!??)

With a boat load on board, we headed off to do the walk at the Crouch, but as is usually the way, as we were paying the ferryman, we decided we would fish the Narrows.

Long day, great weather, shyte fishing. 13 fish to 10, Bri took the honors, Biggest fish were 2 whiting at 33cm, and small stuff and a few dabs was it.

On the way back I conceded to Bri our 2012 friendly competition, which was were whenever we fished together, the person who caught the most fish, won the day. Bri is now 4 up, and I have no more time this year to fish....so hats off to my old mucker, bring on 2013!!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Well tried mate, shame you weren't rewarded with something better.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
unlucky, lets hope the bigger tides this week will see an improvement

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
unlucky
shame you werent reward ed with something big

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.