World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body remember them? More importantly if you have one with all the inserts and bait board/ seat and you dont want it please pm me as i have lost mine !

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi tatch no the one i am after is plastic similar to a plasterers mixing buck nad has a 3 section bait trat a 2 section bait tr and a 1section tray for bits and a round bait board inside then a clip on seat on top thanks anyway

·
Registered
4 Posts
On the topics of new bait buckets, does anyone know if you can still get those tall orange Frytol buckets still ? There used to be the must have accompaniment for match anglers, I,d be keen to get hold of one again.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Any body remember them? More importantly if you have one with all the inserts and bait board/ seat and you dont want it please pm me as i have lost mine !
Hi just done a Google search, with no luck. They are great things, as I have one on the boat, and sorry I don't want to part with it.

·
Registered
25,004 Posts
aaaah dont you know green is bad juju on a boat almost as bad as whistling the wind and mentioning wabbits!!!
I dont go much on things like that but last time i took the boy out on the boat he was whistling,a fairly calm day turned into a blddy hooley along with hail,sleet,snow and rain!Steered back home half blind with the wind blowing hail into my eyes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts