World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive been sworn to secrecy,you now what i mean when they say i'll send the boys round and watch ya back.
so here a report for ya ,which i had to do as it contains a pb for me .
place names and some peoples names have not been mentioned to protect them.
after paying a visit to beno and paul down rainham marsh's i was informed"they had it off down sussex last night".
mmmmmm i thought could this be the night i lost my virginity?:eek:hmy:
so i says to beno i will go home check weather ,see if i can get any bait and i will call you in half an hour,off i toddles and on my my way i though bugger it straight to baits direct at 90 mph,
got any crab i asks ,how many do you want came the reply and into the freezer we go ,i was like a kid in a candy shop.:bounce:.
on the drive home phones ben got crab ,lets go now to beat the daily grind over the thurrock bridge.
upon arrival of said venue i gets there first and meets greg getting out of his car to which he informs me 1 of his friends was coming down dave (very nice guys off the forum).
beno and paul eventualy turn up with no food in hand and as in my haste to get down there, hadnt eaten all day i went off to get some and when i came back they duley obliged in helping themselfs,.

any way now the exiting stuff,though to myself i would use my wr 300 which i just bought off birds_nest off the forum,put my penn 525 on there, and as the tide hit the gryones wacked one into the horizon,
:crazy:.
here a shout to my right theyve got one up there beno says, 10 mins later, i looks at greg to my left has one on.
could this be the night im thinking,
bang!!! my rods going ,jumps up like ive just won the lottery,and pulls up a nice 8lber:bounce:
from there on in it was hounds all night for everyone, i think biggest of the night was 17lb 1 0z well done greg on your pb, i think he ended on 24 hounds, another frank had about 18 and lost countless, me well i had 7 biggest was 11.5 lb ,beno finnished on 8 and paul ,well done on breaking your duck.
they was mostly around the 8-10 lb mark
as i say ive been swarn to secrecy ,or the altanative is to have my legs broke ,
met a nice fellow on the beach ,who came over for a chat foxy very nice fellow off the forum.
any ways heres a few pics off last night, greg with his first fish, and me :crazy:
also ben post some off your pics as i havnt got many was to busey lol:group:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
well doneTel not a hound virgin anymore sounds like everybody had a good night again:clap::clap:

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thats to throw you off the scent as had i put the real name on ther i would be wearing concreate boots

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
thats to throw you off the scent as had i put the real name on ther i would be earing congreate boots
We all know the pics are from Southend Seafront, about half a mile to the left of the amusements. And thanks for spoiling Southends biggest secret the smoothound annual beano to Southend. Did any of the hounds have a kiss me quick hat on?

·
Registered
215 Posts
well done terry, me and Jems may have a hound session tonight or tomorrow. good to get a double. speak real soon

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
well ive been sworn to secrecy,you now what i mean when they say i'll send the boys round and watch ya back.
so here a report for ya ,which i had to do as it contains a pb for me .
place names and some peoples names have not been mentioned to protect them.
after paying a visit to beno and paul down rainham marsh's i was informed"they had it off down sussex last night".
mmmmmm i thought could this be the night i lost my virginity?:eek:hmy:
so i says to beno i will go home check weather ,see if i can get any bait and i will call you in half an hour,off i toddles and on my my way i though bugger it straight to baits direct at 90 mph,
got any crab i asks ,how many do you want came the reply and into the freezer we go ,i was like a kid in a candy shop.:bounce:.
on the drive home phones ben got crab ,lets go now to beat the daily grind over the thurrock bridge.
upon arrival of said venue i gets there first and meets greg getting out of his car to which he informs me 1 of his friends was coming down dave (very nice guys off the forum).
beno and paul eventualy turn up with no food in hand and as in my haste to get down there, hadnt eaten all day i went off to get some and when i came back they duley obliged in helping themselfs,.

any way now the exiting stuff,though to myself i would use my wr 300 which i just bought off birds_nest off the forum,put my penn 525 on there, and as the tide hit the gryones wacked one into the horizon,
:crazy:.
here a shout to my right theyve got one up there beno says, 10 mins later, i looks at greg to my left has one on.
could this be the night im thinking,
bang!!! my rods going ,jumps up like ive just won the lottery,and pulls up a nice 8lber:bounce:
from there on in it was hounds all night for everyone, i think biggest of the night was 17lb 1 0z well done greg on your pb, i think he ended on 24 hounds, another frank had about 18 and lost countless, me well i had 7 biggest was 11.5 lb ,beno finnished on 8 and paul ,well done on breaking your duck.
they was mostly around the 8-10 lb mark
as i say ive been swarn to secrecy ,or the altanative is to have my legs broke ,
met a nice fellow on the beach ,who came over for a chat foxy very nice fellow off the forum.
any ways heres a few pics off last night, greg with his first fish, and me :crazy:
also ben post some off your pics as i havnt got many was to busey lol:group:
Hello Terry my back and shoulders ache like hell this morning but it was a good night . FRANK

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
like wise whatawopper and beano et al ..!!!.. what can u say to a mark than produces 200 plus fish a tide !!!!... fantastic !! nice chatting to ya all and well worth the long trip !! jus light of me getting to suffolk and back for a days/nights fishing..!!! c u again sometime .. foxy52...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Well done Terry!! and co.....make hay whilst the sun shines, they won't be there for long. Then it'll be back to Selsey for the remainder of the season.

P.S. where was you fishing? oh I've just seen your file names on your pictures. I'll get you a wheel chair!!!

Well done mate.

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well done Terry!! and co.....make hay whilst the sun shines, they won't be there for long. Then it'll be back to Selsey for the remainder of the season.

P.S. where was you fishing? oh I've just seen your file names on your pictures. I'll get you a wheel chair!!!

Well done mate.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:ph34r:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
:roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Hello Peeps heres a few more piccies of last nights hound fishy sesh
with pics of Terry's and Pauls Smoothies and a couple of me own. Most of the fish we had were between 8 and 12 pounds and although the weed was ferrocious at times a good time was had by all , had not much sleep and at work now contemplating doing it all again.
Well done Terry and Paul with your first Hounds . Paul looks like one of your lost fish was retrieved up the beach by Bally , cheers Bally for retrieving and returning it ,:clap::clap::clap::clap::showoff:

Attachments

·
Registered
236 Posts
great report terry and nice pics beno! can't wait to get into them hounds again. I am chasing a double now.... thanks again lads, i had a great night.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Paul looks like one of your lost fish was retrieved up the beach by Bally , cheers Bally for retrieving and returning it ,:clap::clap::clap::clap::showoff:
It was actually Saltfish who spotted it and unhooked it, I put it back whilst he taxed the impact lead!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well done. I reckon thats some top angling :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Well done Tel, gr8 innit:thumbs:

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lee you should have been there last night ,they was taking anything ,i chucked the same piece of squid out twice and caught two

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Good report Terry. Good to meet you last night, on a night which restored my faith in hounds. Not been a great year this year but I can safely say that last night took some beating.
My rig wallet is in serious need of some TLC now...

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
will be there soon greg once ive recouperated lol:doh:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts