World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the old fella met up with Joe and Swellyman and headed for Ty croes for a short morning session. And what a poor session it turned out to be. Very little in the means of fish. Joe managed a micro dab before he headed home earlier than anticipated and i had a couple of micro Coalies. Tryed everything, far out close in big hooks small hooks all baits known to man. Each bait returned in as good condition as it went out. Have to admit i fancied a good surf beach but dont i always the results probably would of had the same with the sea like a mill pond

Someone soon is going get a big hit there very soon

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Me and the old fella met up with Joe and Swellyman and headed for Ty croes for a short morning session. And what a poor session it turned out to be. Very little in the means of fish. Joe managed a micro dab before he headed home earlier than anticipated and i had a couple of micro Coalies. Tryed everything, far out close in big hooks small hooks all baits known to man. Each bait returned in as good condition as it went out. Have to admit i fancied a good surf beach but dont i always the results probably would of had the same with the sea like a mill pond

Someone soon is going get a big hit there very soon
nevermind paul u did not blank and u got out fish .shaggy

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Yes Shags but some of us did blank! And me with me new XS! Still, it pains me to say, the company was top rate! Thanks Joe and Paul for all your help getting ensconced and climbing out (Yes its come to that - it feels like climbing to me even there!)

Wind dropped, a little drizzle now and again and very cold when the wind got up from time to time. Plenty of good bait of many sorts but no bites. Suppose it needs sessions like this to appreciate the good ones! Nothing wrong with the new rod though!

Next time!

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Well Done.......................Guess it all about getting out and getting some fresh sea air and the legs pumping.............Fish a bonus...............Coastman:clap3:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts