World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here goes nothing, but to back up Ron and the trawler theory, we have found no diminishment of the angling where we have been going, and that has not been a million miles from those "Orrible Trawlers" in fact when one goes by and our fishing has been slow for a minute or two it seems to stir them up and we are fishing again, no one I know can fish steadily through a tide, in our area the fish come in gangs and then go by dropping down the tide, then a while later another mob come through, after years of chasing after them I have learned to pick a spot and sit it out and it generally works out ok. There now follows a series of pictures taken during this Month so far, and I hope they do not offend.

As Ron says trawling in close proximity does not seem to effect the angling, as long as they leave us alone we will reciprocate

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Nice pictures, is the guy in the thrid one about to eat the fish live!! Lol Nice one aquabell!

G

·
A quote for fishing lessons would be more beneficial :lmao:

I am funny though arent are I Ian? :)

Ron
:lmao: :lmao:

Oh yes mate,

As funny as a dose of piles :)

Ubd

As you can see from the attachment, I've got the casting bit sussed now, the problem now is shifting 22 ton of Trebuchet to the beach everytime I want to go fishing !

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.