World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here goes nothing, but to back up Ron and the trawler theory, we have found no diminishment of the angling where we have been going, and that has not been a million miles from those "Orrible Trawlers" in fact when one goes by and our fishing has been slow for a minute or two it seems to stir them up and we are fishing again, no one I know can fish steadily through a tide, in our area the fish come in gangs and then go by dropping down the tide, then a while later another mob come through, after years of chasing after them I have learned to pick a spot and sit it out and it generally works out ok. There now follows a series of pictures taken during this Month so far, and I hope they do not offend.

As Ron says trawling in close proximity does not seem to effect the angling, as long as they leave us alone we will reciprocate

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Nice pictures, is the guy in the thrid one about to eat the fish live!! Lol Nice one aquabell!

A

·
0 Posts
A quote for fishing lessons would be more beneficial :lmao:

I am funny though arent are I Ian? :)

Ron
:lmao: :lmao:

Oh yes mate,

As funny as a dose of piles :)

Ubd

As you can see from the attachment, I've got the casting bit sussed now, the problem now is shifting 22 ton of Trebuchet to the beach everytime I want to go fishing !

Attachments

C

·
0 Posts
Nice one John. I am also pleased to see you posting pics again, quality ones too:clap3:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well I'll be .......if thats not WESTYBASSCODTURBOTBRILLCONGERPOLLOCK in the first picture........major garden structure purveyor....
Wicked pic's John keep 'em coming.....

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Nice pictures John. I always found the trawlers Ok to chat to and they would often tell you good places to fish as they could not trawl them because of the fasts. And also they were a great supply for peelers.

Alan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts