World Sea Fishing Forums banner
181 - 200 of 240 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
The weather made us stay inside again very little fish but some fun had with underwater green light bringing in mackerel and garfish ooo and this happened

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
So the May Queen has been spoilt with Black Friday and got a new AIS transponder and fancy antenna for it to so your be able to follow me soon lol just got to get the nmea plug next week to wire in the humminbird and it will be working on both units

·
Registered
633 Posts
Well done on keeping a old girl afloat when one goes on this road there are the ups and downs but the ups outway the downs keep going has you have a cracking seaboat after the refit to use

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
The term relates to something so exceptionally rare, exquisite, and master crafted to absolute perfection to be priceless in of itself. A spin off from the Duesenberg automobile often referred to as a Duzi (although there are many vernacular spellings)

Not bad for some old bangers. Lets see if RR comes anywhere close! Nope!

Of course the finest cars ever made were Alpha and I'm not biased having never owned a Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Berlinetta or Tippo 33 Stradale or any of the very many others. Ferrari pfff. Anyway. I dont do cars anymore. Land Rover boys. Land Rover! Best 4x4xFar. Hear it from the very voice of discernment

181 - 200 of 240 Posts