World Sea Fishing Forums banner
201 - 220 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
The term relates to something so exceptionally rare, exquisite, and master crafted to absolute perfection to be priceless in of itself. A spin off from the Duesenberg automobile often referred to as a Duzi (although there are many vernacular spellings)

Not bad for some old bangers. Lets see if RR comes anywhere close! Nope!

Of course the finest cars ever made were Alpha and I'm not biased having never owned a Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Berlinetta or Tippo 33 Stradale or any of the very many others. Ferrari pfff. Anyway. I dont do cars anymore. Land Rover boys. Land Rover! Best 4x4xFar. Hear it from the very voice of discernment
Yeah everyone knows that one 🙄 haha

Nice boat btw been reading this thread on and off .

·
Registered
11,821 Posts
Of course the finest cars ever made were Alpha and I'm not biased having never owned a Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Berlinetta or Tippo 33 Stradale or any of the very many others.
I got as far as a GTV 25 years ago (fantastic car and the first one in the UK to get fitted with a tow bar) - does that count?

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
Yep. I had the GTV 6 3.0 litre (SA model) Superb vehicle (y)

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
The term relates to something so exceptionally rare, exquisite, and master crafted to absolute perfection to be priceless in of itself. A spin off from the Duesenberg automobile often referred to as a Duzi (although there are many vernacular spellings)

Not bad for some old bangers. Lets see if RR comes anywhere close! Nope!

Of course the finest cars ever made were Alpha and I'm not biased having never owned a Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Berlinetta or Tippo 33 Stradale or any of the very many others. Ferrari pfff. Anyway. I dont do cars anymore. Land Rover boys. Land Rover! Best 4x4xFar. Hear it from the very voice of discernment

thanks you mate she is a bonny boat aint she

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #207 ·
Oh dear think i need to rename the boat the doghouse 2 as im back in it . i just couldn't resist a punt at this unit with the intentions of getting it tested then getting an antenna for it im so in trouble

Rectangle Font Screenshot Electronic device Parallel

Output device Product Tablet computer Font Rectangle

Noah called he wants the Arks radar back

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
Well it is here and i have to say no marking on the sides where a bracket mounts and no marks or corrosion on pins I'm going to call it and say new unit

Gadget Output device Display device Electronic device Tablet computer

·
Premium Member
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 ·
201 - 220 of 240 Posts