World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here she is fellas :clap2:

Our Warrior 165

Had her since early June & since then has been on the pontoon mooring @ North fambridge , with no anti fouling on her from the previous owner we put her straight into the water to help establish the water line , a nmonth on & she was really green & the water line really visible , in fact she has 2" weed dreadlocks hanging from her bottom !!

Anyway got her out yesterday morning & got her on the drive & set to work !!

Before we start

Yuk !!

Quick blast with the jetwash

Day 1 Complete

Day 2 - Primer coat , Sea Queen Anti Fouling , Vinyl applied

And we thinks she looks very very Tasty !!

Well hopefully get her back in the water on Tuesday & then get back out fishing @ the weekend , thanks to all of you guy's who have helped & advised us with my silly questions since owning :thumbs:

·
Registered
822 Posts
looking good there matey you have got the boat bug big time now aint ya youll be trading it in for that monster of a sports fisher at essex boatyard next a snip at 195,000 !!!!!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looking good there matey you have got the boat bug big time now aint ya youll be trading it in for that monster of a sports fisher at essex boatyard next a snip at 195,000 !!!!!
Lol cheeers fella's

That's a bit out of my leauge that !! Have to pass Terry batt's old boat cashflow or something to get to ours , now i do like the look of that !!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Thats looking great we use the Crouch Roach I launch at Burnham my boat Predator 165 Call sign Firefish will keep a look out for you good luck,. Hope you have not antifouled over the Sacrificial Anodes on lower end of outboard . regards Roy

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats looking great we use the Crouch Roach I launch at Burnham my boat Predator 165 Call sign Firefish will keep a look out for you good luck,. Hope you have not antifouled over the Sacrificial Anodes on lower end of outboard . regards Roy

Thank's Roy ... Drop us a PM next time you are out & perhaps we can hunt in numbers :fishing:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts