World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now lad,s... there only seem,s tony on the forum defending you lot at the mo....:unsure::unsure:... where,s the rest of ya.......................... out fishing on the wall, all blanking..... :laugh:..:laugh:..:laugh:... :bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
now lad,s... there only seem,s tony on the forum defending you lot at the mo....:unsure::unsure:... where,s the rest of ya.......................... out fishing on the wall, all blanking..... :laugh:..:laugh:..:laugh:... :bounce::bounce::bounce:
OK STEVEIT i am getting rsi no doubt the banter will start nearer the match think they are saving it up good luck for the match

:laugh::laugh:......................................you are going to need it lol lol lol lol ....................tony c

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
now lad,s... there only seem,s tony on the forum defending you lot at the mo....:unsure::unsure:... where,s the rest of ya.......................... out fishing on the wall, all blanking..... :laugh:..:laugh:..QUOTE]

I'm down there tonight actually :laugh::laugh::laugh:

and i think Tony's more than capable of giving you lot grief anyway :laugh:

anyway if you call what you lot have been dishing out banter i'd give up now :whistling:victory:

it reminds me of the first leg ............you lost then as well

tightlines....................daz

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
:shutup:OH ITS ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE :bounce:..........tony c

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'd have been a bit more forthcoming with the banter but I was busy at the Gynn dehooking this fella...........

StoneyD Graphic artist - the cheapest and...erm.....well......the cheapest :wacko:

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Blimey,are you lot still carpin on??:wacko:

I got me Lancashire citizenship today,so I can contribute to the ar*e whuppin' you're goin' to get on saturday.:victory:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts