World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
even though im not getting any myself..fishing that is...i was over the boat early this morning ..hoping to run raincloud up the river..but alas i could not even do that..as the tide was low....i checked on wether i could really see through my windows clearly enough to head out to sea..but sadly not..they are so yellow and distorted..its not worth taking the chance...and with the weather and the boat being wet from overnight frost and condensation..i doubt any sealent with dry...and stick..

anyway..i have had a ..few texts from mates fishing today...some non wsf members though... and yes several have had cod...!!

we will get some reports and coddy piccies this evening on the forum....?

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
even though im not getting any myself..fishing that is...i was over the boat early this morning ..hoping to run raincloud up the river..but alas i could not even do that..as the tide was low....i checked on wether i could really see through my windows clearly enough to head out to sea..but sadly not..they are so yellow and distorted..its not worth taking the chance...and with the weather and the boat being wet from overnight frost and condensation..i doubt any sealent with dry...and stick..

anyway..i have had a ..few texts from mates fishing today...some non wsf members though... and yes several have had cod...!!

we will get some reports and coddy piccies this evening on the forum....?
I await......with bad breath.....i mean abated breath...is that right i dunno? gonna go beach fishing now...byeeeeee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.