World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for another trip on mcdads boat, biggins came out with us. We tried for a turbot out beside scotstown, no luck:uhuh: . Biggins got the first fish :clap3: a codling out beside scotstown beach followed with a few more. Mcdad got a codling there to:clap3: . I only got a poddlie from there:sad: .
Later on for the last 2 or 3 hours we went back to the northhead with ower tally only 6 or 7. This spot produced fish again, pollock under 2lb,codlings 2-4lb, ling to 4lb, and heaps of poddlies. Must of had over 100 fish between us 20 of them codlings.That put a:) on our faces then . Another enjoyable day out fishing on mcdads boat. THANKS AGAIN MCDAD.

·
The Chosen One
4,518 Posts
Went out for another trip on mcdads boat, biggins came out with us. We tried for a turbot out beside scotstown, no luck:uhuh: . Biggins got the first fish :clap3: a codling out beside scotstown beach followed with a few more. Mcdad got a codling there to:clap3: . I only got a poddlie from there:sad: .
Later on for the last 2 or 3 hours we went back to the northhead with ower tally only 6 or 7. This spot produced fish again, pollock under 2lb,codlings 2-4lb, ling to 4lb, and heaps of poddlies. Must of had over 100 fish between us 20 of them codlings.That put a:) on our faces then . Another enjoyable day out fishing on mcdads boat. THANKS AGAIN MCDAD.
WILL PUT PHOTOS ON WHEN I GET THEM.
heard the rumour of a five pounder getting caught at scotstoun not by me i hasten to add ours today mate where pretty close in although mine was about 90yards on a bit of mackie thanks to briser for the mackie must arrange with mcdad to get out with him:clap3:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts