World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 2nd outing on Fair Chance yesterday along with Shirl Codling, Dan and Foggy (Dave). A great day was had good company and a great skipper (Gerry). Fished the bullock bank on the drift most of the day a very strong tide to start with but it still produced. Mackies, dabs, plaice, doggies, red gurnard, codling (well a few small ones), Black Bream and a solitary whiting. What a change from my recent beach sessions. Dan and Shirl went after Turbot to start with no success. A big thank you to Shirl for leanding me some tackle again. And a bonus for me I got a few house points from the missus for taking a box of fish home. Roll on the next trip.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Had my 2nd outing on Fair Chance yesterday along with Shirl Codling, Dan and Foggy (Dave). A great day was had good company and a great skipper (Gerry). Fished the bullock bank on the drift most of the day a very strong tide to start with but it still produced. Mackies, dabs, plaice, doggies, red gurnard, codling (well a few small ones), Black Bream and a solitary whiting. What a change from my recent beach sessions. Dan and Shirl went after Turbot to start with no success. A big thank you to Shirl for leanding me some tackle again. And a bonus for me I got a few house points from the missus for taking a box of fish home. Roll on the next trip.
there is not another hat on this planet he is one of a kind

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
nice spotties there shirl ...again
6 weeks and i get holidays again will be out there then probably about the time the whiting arrive and muller any bait in the water!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.