World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont feel like putting this due to the porthcawl incident ...but on the fishy side of things here goes.
Feels like a conger day, thats yesterdays thought.So up at ****** oclock one was on my way to ye mark:roll1:
Armed with whole makie and squid they were lashed to the old faithfull 8/0 and dropped into the briny.
Five mins a run...locked in the rough so lost that one.Down the second time ...same again ..locked in the rough ...third time bang , nicly hooked 12lb 13 oz er.Went macky bashing then but no luck ..easier to nail jelly to a tree:lmao::lmao:
Reel wizzed again...12lb 9oz er......A woof and pout then rounded the day with a 5lb5oz litle un ...all put back gently.Sea now flat and calm 4 hrs into the ebb ....huge tide this morn.
cheers guys

Oh the green monstery thing is Cedric the dragon...This is what i do in my spare time ...It was fun day for the childrens centre .We have lots of fun and silly games for them and parents to do ....throw the very wet the manager ..:roll1:,raffles, fire engine etc ...and raised some more cash for our funds....dont forget charity comp at mumbles sat 10 oct , details as per thread page 1 ...lets have some more ladiiieees, youngsters .book only

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Good effort mate :wiggle:

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welldone brand great sesh on the wonga,s ,will give you a p/m start of the week got a bit tied up in work last week ,tightlines andrew
ok cheers .....see u soon

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
some nice congies there havnt seen many come in of the pier this year autumn be upon us soon so it might be time to drop a few baits down the wall instead of blasting them out i must be doing at least 50 yards now

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
some nice congies there havnt seen many come in of the pier this year autumn be upon us soon so it might be time to drop a few baits down the wall instead of blasting them out i must be doing at least 50 yards now
close is fine .in the rough ........:secret:

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts