World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well off out tonight but not got a clue on where to go not many post been put up this week looks like its all gone (*)(*) up....was thinking horden beach or along seaham anyone heard out been pulled in down ere

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
nowt heard shaun ,ill be out when that sea starts,straight down a seaham spot,theres a biggin waiting for me

·
Registered
11,216 Posts
fished steetly again last night [because its the only place you can catch lately]

only about a dozen fish between dave and myself for an hour and a half. dabs and whiting and all but one were size. then tried near the gate in shallower water for an hour and apart from a blind whiting about 35cm all the other whiting and a coalie were only 150cm.

i think on any beach your going to be lucky to get a single fish size. probably better to stick to the spot you know best and fish at distance and hope for a dab or whiting.

·
Registered
44 Posts
well off out tonight but not got a clue on where to go not many post been put up this week looks like its all gone (*)(*) up....was thinking horden beach or along seaham anyone heard out been pulled in down ere
hello shaun no reports from seaham mate, but good luck its freezing.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well then got out of the front door and down to horden beach for about 8 had 2 casts and her in doors on the phone with am bad feel sick:schmoll: ...women god give me a new model as this was is ready for the scrap yard...anyway as i was packing away bloke came along for a quick chat and was saying his mate along the beach had a ray he did not say what size....but the bloke he was talking about was fishing 50yrds up from the white rock

1 - 13 of 13 Posts