World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well off out tonight but not got a clue on where to go not many post been put up this week looks like its all gone (*)(*) up....was thinking horden beach or along seaham anyone heard out been pulled in down ere

·
Registered
11,886 Posts
fished steetly again last night [because its the only place you can catch lately]

only about a dozen fish between dave and myself for an hour and a half. dabs and whiting and all but one were size. then tried near the gate in shallower water for an hour and apart from a blind whiting about 35cm all the other whiting and a coalie were only 150cm.

i think on any beach your going to be lucky to get a single fish size. probably better to stick to the spot you know best and fish at distance and hope for a dab or whiting.

·
Registered
44 Posts
well off out tonight but not got a clue on where to go not many post been put up this week looks like its all gone (*)(*) up....was thinking horden beach or along seaham anyone heard out been pulled in down ere
hello shaun no reports from seaham mate, but good luck its freezing.

·
Registered
44 Posts
dont know mate,im sure he will let ya know
think he said friday, we will just have to catch them all before he turns up, but dint tell him lol. ( HAS HE GOT ANY BEARINGS IN THAT 525)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well then got out of the front door and down to horden beach for about 8 had 2 casts and her in doors on the phone with am bad feel sick:schmoll: ...women god give me a new model as this was is ready for the scrap yard...anyway as i was packing away bloke came along for a quick chat and was saying his mate along the beach had a ray he did not say what size....but the bloke he was talking about was fishing 50yrds up from the white rock

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.