World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a couple of hrs to spare this afternoon and some frozen bait in freezer. Tried to fish outfall lane, the black pipe first. But wind was horrendous, struggling to cast and hold bottom with wind smack in my face. After loosing a couple of traces and weights to snags decided enough was enough.

Went and parked on the transporter bridge for an hrs fishing out of the boot. Weather was a lot milder over there, but only 2 eels for my troubles. Still nice to see the rod move and get some fresh air.

First fish/slug on the new zippy, can't wait to get a break in the weather and set the pair up and give them a proper fling.

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Had a couple of hrs to spare this afternoon and some frozen bait in freezer. Tried to fish outfall lane, the black pipe first. But wind was horrendous, struggling to cast and hold bottom with wind smack in my face. After loosing a couple of traces and weights to snags decided enough was enough.

Went and parked on the transporter bridge for an hrs fishing out of the boot. Weather was a lot milder over there, but only 2 eels for my troubles. Still nice to see the rod move and get some fresh air.

First fish/slug on the new zippy, can't wait to get a break in the weather and set the pair up and give them a proper fling.
Cant fault your efforts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Well done on the effort and on the eels, it's so mild this winter they probably didn't go away.
Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts