World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
camping in Greenock? A place that's crap for fishing and the epicentre of scum in Scotland who will either steal your tent with you in it or set it alight?

I think not!

Weather looks good this weekend - why not go to Portpatrick or Port Logan?

Registered
hi you have loch long lochgoilhead and loch fyne all good for campin but etive is also a good place to fish and camp but a bit of a drive

and dan im from greenock and its not that bad m8 but every were in scotland has its bad bits

Registered
Loch fyne's ideal. Pull over at one of the layby's between the oyster car and inveraray. There's usually enough room for a tent plus when the light fades you'll almost definately get doggies. To get one a cast isn't uncommon in the dark. Mack and quid usually does the trick.

Registered
camping in Greenock? A place that's crap for fishing and the epicentre of scum in Scotland who will either steal your tent with you in it or set it alight?

I think not!

Think your talking pi55 there dan rather camp in greenock than where you come from many a good person comes from greenock:shutup: and take a look at your own area first.

Registered
Let's not go down that route guys, i think we have all had our bad experiences with the occasional buckie brigade whereever we fish. Camping for me is a great way to get a bit of fresh air, scenery and hopefully wild life. Not saying Greenock doesn't have those things but etive, long, fyne & goil are excellent areas. Just be careful if you are camping near the car and having a beer. Drunk in charge of a vehicle !!!! Thankfully last time my mate, who doesn't drink took his car when the copper asked to breathalise him no bother was the reply. Tight lines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.