World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished oxwich bay on sunday with two mates looking for Bass!! weather windy and wet, had 4 hours tried everything ,good bites (a couple) and only catch was a small silver eel caught by Pathfinder trying out his new zippy bass rod, at least we tried!!!!:clap3:will give it another go later on:)

Cheers

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
You should have been at Cefn Sidan! where Wales were short of anglers & consequently were beaten by England! So you got your just desserts, we are not amused!:nonono:
Pity about that silver eel!:roll1:
blueskip

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I had a Gurnard there on Saturday, just off the rocks, and loads of Bellnys on the float!

Nothing else

Ben

·
Registered
176 Posts
Fished oxwich bay on sunday with two mates looking for Bass!! weather windy and wet, had 4 hours tried everything ,good bites (a couple) and only catch was a small silver eel caught by Pathfinder trying out his new zippy bass rod, at least we tried!!!!:clap3:will give it another go later on:)

Cheers
Fished there Monday straight in front of the carpark, had a flounder probably about 2 lb, big but but very thin, looked spent, but had the biggest head I have ever seen on a flounder looked v old and mature. One bite one fish.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should have been at Cefn Sidan! where Wales were short of anglers & consequently were beaten by England! So you got your just desserts, we are not amused!:nonono:
Pity about that silver eel!:roll1:
blueskip
Sorry about that !!! trouble is I was born in England and I have only lived in Wales for the last 17 years , so which flag would I fish under :unsure: Maybe next time:confused:

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts