World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Went to oxwich last night. I had heard so much on the forum about Chapel rock, that i decided to take my two sons to have a go.
Started to set up everything when i got there, only to realise that i had forgotten all the traces that i had spent time making at home :oops:. What a start! luckily i had some hooks and weights and managed to knock up a few traces.
Started fishing off the rocks. Had a small Bass, nothing for a while, then when it went dark we moved onto the beach...thats when we started to have some action. I caught a whiting...YES A WHITING. Both my sons caught two dogfish and two flounders, not a bad session on lug and 5 crab (actually had 10 ten night before...but 5 escaped in my shed over night :oops: haha) will try again soon...with more bait lol :fishing1:

Attachments

·
TEAM BANTER
527 Posts
Well done on post m8 and the pics. Nice to quality time with the kids and happy 4 u you had spare hooks etc. Tight Lines ...Ragworm:fishing1::fishing1::fishing1:

·
Team Rig Maker
19,817 Posts
well done chapple rocks is a nice mark, but slippery as hell when wet

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats, i know ive spoken about this on another thread. Dont know if chapple rock is one particular spot or the whole area of the rockes by the church but i think i might try there tomorrow night.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts