World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fairly poor day yesterday, wind over tide in the morning made it a little messy - but not too bad; bassing was slow - finished with 20 or so, mostly small - only one well insize fish; we had a handful more fish which were probably insize but they were put back to grow another couple of inches.

Breaming was worse; no bream, a few pouting & poor cod, huss, dogs, smooth hound, a mackerel that fell off before it got in the boat and a red mullet.

Rain and poor visibility made for an unpleasant end of the day - can't always be mirror flat seas and stacks of quality fish!!

IMG_1421.JPG

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went out in the afternoon after the lock re-opened, had one Bream, feeling much better now!
Well done mate; 100% better than we did on the bream!
Did you have a go on the bass too?

Looking cold :eeks:
It was bloody horrible Jon, I left the house in shorts, t-shirt and a light shirt over the top; we dodged the rain until about mid day but then we had fairly heavy rain and a stiff SE, which definitely took the enjoyment factor out of it - I was lucky as we keep an extra 'water proof' jacket (about as waterproof as a sieve) in the cab, but a few others didn't dress appropriately and were frozen by the end of the day!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts