World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I' m hoping to get a session in tonight, either at pagham or selsey. I've been away for far too long and need to get a session in before monday - any advice please!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I' m hoping to get a session in tonight, either at pagham or selsey. I've been away for far too long and need to get a session in before monday - any advice please!
Don't think there is much happening at the mo! You could try pagham between the stone groynes for an early bream, but it's a long shot.

Let us know how you get on. :)

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
barbel basher!!

hows it going?? havnt heard from you in ages. you remember our session on shoreham arm? it was pretty poor but fun all the same!!

Jamie

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi jamie!

Remember it - I'm still wondering why you threw a perfectly good reel off the wall?! LOL!

I'm still learning - very slowly but I'm not getting out nearly as much as I'd like. On the occassions I do get out I've either been lucky and scored, mainly small stuff or totally blanked, still it could be worse!

Hope your doing ok and keeping up the good work?!

Maybe i'll pop over that way soon and we can finally get an answer on that reel?! :g:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
well, i still have that reel as i got a drop net and netted it !!!! lol

yea would be cool to meet up maybe in the next dew months for some nice bass :D

Jamie

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:blink: another quiet night! After scaling right down to a single rag with squid tip I started getting bites but they were so finiky I only hit two. nothing worth a mention. tired larger bait after the high and nothing at all! Still it was god to get out - Hope it's not another two months before the next trip!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts