World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just got back home from pagham went to harbour to try my new lure gear out but was to much weed in water so went to main beach to see if anyone there. About 4/5 anglers there fishing wind not to bad no surf but i noticed lots of weed on lines and in the sea. Only saw a couple small bass and one small eel come in untill this nice dover sole to a young lad down on his holiday from london.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Nice sole for daylight!!! How did the rod feel mate?? I bought a new Leeda Icon Power and love it

·
Banned
5,324 Posts
Hi all, just got back home from pagham went to harbour to try my new lure gear out but was to much weed in water so went to main beach to see if anyone there. About 4/5 anglers there fishing wind not to bad no surf but i noticed lots of weed on lines and in the sea. Only saw a couple small bass and one small eel come in untill this nice dover sole to a young lad down on his holiday from london.
For 1 min then I thought u was going to say u caught it, that's a cracking sole for that area. I bet she was pretty think knocking on 2 1/2 lb easy maybe more. So well done to the little kid that caught it.

Shame u never had a cod tho.

Keep your eye the weather for next weekend rich. If weather good then off Chesil we shall go, that's if u ain't working

Mid week might be possible :)

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
That's when I'll be down there!!! More caught last night mate. Oh and some HUGE eels :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lee would rather catch ells than cod pmsl ........ When he got one last week he well went into one lol . Yeh just give me a buzz Lee :) i wanted to fish tonite but no bait plus its well weeded up down pagham m8

1 - 11 of 11 Posts