World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does anyone know if DD has bait in his fishing emporium? I seem to recall it was 'order only' is this still the case?

Any help on directions to his gaff would be appreciated.
Cheers in advance
Blenny

PS was looking for rag/lug.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Blenny
I was forced to close due to lack of business. Basically, when you're only taking 40-50 a week something has to be done.
I still have stock & working from home for now.
Bait is available, but the worms are that small, i wouldn't have the nerve to sell them to anyone.
If i can help withanything else, just PM me.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave

Sorry to hear that. I was gonna try the B/island breakwater on sat pm as the wee man is out with me - Will try elsewhere for worms.

Will bear you in mind when looking for tackle.

Blenny

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Dave

Sorry to hear that. I was gonna try the B/island breakwater on sat pm as the wee man is out with me - Will try elsewhere for worms.

Will bear you in mind when looking for tackle.

Blenny
Hi Blenny-cant help you today, but will be digging worms (rag/lug) 2morro then hopefully hitting the breakie later on in the evening.
If you needed some worms i would be more than happy to dig a few more for you and the wee man.
Dont know what the weather will be like but as long as its not too wet and windy i will probably pop down.
If you cant make Sunday then will maybe hook up with you (no pun intended) some time in the future.
Tight lines....... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts