World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fishing Addict
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling a pair of very good clean condition mags,got a box and blue cloth bag with 1 of them £190 for the pair just been serviced with russ in blackdog and have the recipt to show,no offers

·
Doggystyles
5,037 Posts
Still waiting for photos!
Your attitude sucks pal, have you ever considered some people have to work on weekends. You already blew one chance to get a pair, dont blow this one aswell. Patience is a virtue.

A big bump for Big Rob :thumbs: Under a ton each is a good price for these now :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Your attitude sucks pal, have you ever considered some people have to work on weekends. You already blew one chance to get a pair, dont blow this one aswell. Patience is a virtue.

A big bump for Big Rob :thumbs: Under a ton each is a good price for these now :)
What to hell is it to do with you, I am trying to buy something thats advertised for sale but getting no replies, Im merely chasing photos of sale items, how is me asking for photos mean I have a bad attitude? you dont know me at all but you seen extremely interested in what I do, enough to put a pathetic post on like you have. I dont normally buy from this site and you have made sure that I continue not to buy so give yourself a big pat on the back:clap2::clap2::clap2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts