World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a pair of unmarked and as new condition AFAW Match pro rods. They are 13ft 7in long and have a 25mm butt diameter, and are one of the best casting and fishing rods around at the moment.
They have only been on the beach on two occasions, and are less than one year old.
They come with rod bags and I have added a pair of coasters for each rod if the original reel seat isn't to your liking!

I am only selling as a pair, and am asking £270 each, which is a give away price for these rods.
I would prefer collection, but could travel 50 miles from my location of Lowestoft.
I can also send by courier if need be.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,949 Posts
For sale is a pair of unmarked and as new condition AFAW Match pro rods. They are 13ft 7in long and have a 25mm butt diameter.
They have only been on the beach on two occasions, and are less than one year old.
They come with rod bags and I have added a pair of coasters for each rod if the original reel seat isn't to your liking!

I am only selling as a pair, and am asking £270 each, which is a give away price for these rods.
I would prefer collection, but could travel 50 miles from my location of Lowestoft.
I will send by courier, but collection is preferable.
:) Nice rods, too good for me though, couldn't do them justice. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts