World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished level with the steps just passed the chapel. H/T 16:30ish. Started fishing @14:30. sml bass 29cm second chuck. Half hour later a small Pout, changed to rotten bottoms as was very snaggy. Then I had a first for me, A lobster, she was full of eggs and like the bass was released, Lost around 12 hook lengths and 7 weights all session. Around 6pm one rod was almost pulled off the rest, resulting fish was a nice 44cm codling caught on lug worm single flowing trace 2/0-1/0 penal, "That's tea sorted". while rebaiting that rod a nice slackliner on the other rod, resulting in another codling this one slightly smaller at 40cm this one took a worm and squid wrap. Had 3 more thumping bites in the next half hour, But once the light was gone i only had whiting. ended the session at 20:00 with another 9 tings 1 Keeper
FD00C0E2-7FFB-4E45-BD0B-DD11E3923F91.png

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fished level with the steps just passed the chapel. H/T 16:30ish. Started fishing @14:30. sml bass 29cm second chuck. Half hour later a small Pout, changed to rotten bottoms as was very snaggy. Then I had a first for me, A lobster, she was full of eggs and like the bass was released, Lost around 12 hook lengths and 7 weights all session. Around 6pm one rod was almost pulled off the rest, resulting fish was a nice 44cm codling caught on lug worm single flowing trace 2/0-1/0 penal, "That's tea sorted". while rebaiting that rod a nice slackliner on the other rod, resulting in another codling this one slightly smaller at 40cm this one took a worm and squid wrap. Had 3 more thumping bites in the next half hour, But once the light was gone i only had whiting. ended the session at 20:00 with another 9 tings 1 Keeper View attachment 1125379
Fished level with the steps just passed the chapel. H/T 16:30ish. Started fishing @14:30. sml bass 29cm second chuck. Half hour later a small Pout, changed to rotten bottoms as was very snaggy. Then I had a first for me, A lobster, she was full of eggs and like the bass was released, Lost around 12 hook lengths and 7 weights all session. Around 6pm one rod was almost pulled off the rest, resulting fish was a nice 44cm codling caught on lug worm single flowing trace 2/0-1/0 penal, "That's tea sorted". while rebaiting that rod a nice slackliner on the other rod, resulting in another codling this one slightly smaller at 40cm this one took a worm and squid wrap. Had 3 more thumping bites in the next half hour, But once the light was gone i only had whiting. ended the session at 20:00 with another 9 tings 1 Keeper View attachment 1125379
  • Nice 1 fella. Any problems with weed at pakefield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts