World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Pakefield

367 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Bluejacket 
#1 ·
Fished 11 'til 1.30pm today. Didn't expect a lot and blanked. Couldn't buy a bite. Tried close in and at distance with lug. Cracked off second cast and pulled the rig back in after an hour and the bait was still on. Quite a few others fishing and never saw a thing caught. Seems devoid of fish at the moment but there's always another day.

See less See more
#3 ·
BJ thaught you,d fell off the end of the world.
I haven,t see many postings from easterly sections on here for a while.
I,ve been getting a few codling with the odd sizeable in the harbour at gorleston on neap flood tides. This prolonged sunny period and high pressure hasn,t helped persuade the cod to stay. Its the in between period now for targeting fish with dabs and flounders all but disappeared and eels a rarity, maybe an early sole, an odd doggy or a lost bass missed by the netters all we can do buddy is keep trying.
Dabslayer

#4 ·
It's been quiet for me on the sea fishing front of late Dabs. Good to hear you've been getting a few fish. I went out with the intention of trying a few casts with a few fish baits at Cart Gap. I forgot my fleece and as it was pretty nippy up there so I sought shelter round the corner.What a wimp,still it was tee-shirt weather at Pakey.
There was a boat working not 150 yards from the beach at the church end, I would think he's had 'em all by how poor the fishing was. The conditions were crep I know, but you can usually winkle out a few bits at Pakefield.
Will have another dabble somewhere at the weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.