World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Info On How Pangham Harbuor Is Fishing At The Moment Will Be Much Appreciated Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
have not tried Pagham this year as we now fish Littlehampton, Worthing and Lancing beaches. Caught quite a few bass, bream and eels. Usually fish the same spots in each town and find incoming tide just before it hits the beach best time to start. The best bait is fresh dug lugworm. Three hooks with the weight on the bottom. There has been no set pattern as at times floating beads work and appears one needs to have several traces made up and see which one works best on the day. Hope this might help you..we are next fishing at Worthing beach next Saturday...I think High tide is about 7 in the evening. So we dig our bait and then fish the tide as it comes in..so one can try the different traces to see which of them works on that day. Weed still a bit of a problem kind regards Barrie

·
Registered
20 Posts
I fished the beach in front of the sailing club about 10 days ago and all I caught was 4 extremely small black bream, Two weeks previous to this I fished in the same place and caught absolutely nothing, I think I will stick to fishing at selsey in future!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
many thanks barrie ive never fished pangham before and as i live in selsey i thought i may just give it a go thanks again for you r advice m8

1 - 4 of 4 Posts