World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are there many places to park at holland on sea near the Kingscliff Hotel ?? cause im thinking of going there next and have never been b4. cheers Josh! :)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hi Josh,
I'm a bit surprised you've not fished there, as I imagined it was on your bit of the coast; however, it's been our regular venue for over a year and, aside from the ease of fishing, it's not been too stellar for us resultswise, not having produced anything over 2lb (bear in mind, I'm often told it's a distance venue, and shortcasting's what I do:) ). But, to answer your question, there is parking all along the front, with very little exception, just choose a slot nearest the walkway down to the section of promenade you hope to fish. Oh, and last week, there were some sections of the promenade closed for maintenance, so you may have to be a little choosier than normal.

Shortcaster

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right cheers for that m8 thats all i needed to know :) i normally fish frinton instead so not far from here really. cheers again m8, Josh

·
Registered
417 Posts
if you cannot get to fish at kingscliff go a bit further up the road to brighton road,you cannot miss it as the toilets are by the roadside......gerald

1 - 4 of 4 Posts