World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
after a certain time the gates to the further parking spots are closed but if you park inb there before they close you will be able to get out as along side them ius the one way spikey things that you will be able to drive over.........

tight lines,
sam.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
have the council put in some kind of security or one way ramps ?
Hi bluebeard yes mate they lock it at the same time as the bogs but if you get in there before they lock it you can still get out i am 100% if you dont like it there a few places where the bogs are you can park hope this helps you out dude tight lines

·
Registered
78 Posts
:) :) :) :secret: dont hang about too long by the toilets, may get a suprise.
I remember fishing there years ago , came back to the car around 10 pm and put my lamp on the roof of my car and it lit up the interior of the car next to me where a couple were so busy :bangin: they hadn't noticed me coming up the pebbles until the light shone on them :blink:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I remember fishing there years ago , came back to the car around 10 pm and put my lamp on the roof of my car and it lit up the interior of the car next to me where a couple were so busy :bangin: they hadn't noticed me coming up the pebbles until the light shone on them :blink:
they probably had noticed you and just wanted you to watch,:blink: should have given your rod a good shaking.....ooh er missis!!!!!!!!:blink: :unsure:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts