World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I went to fish off the old slipway at Fowey a couple of weeks ago, but when I pulled into the ferry car park I was gobsmacked that parking was £1 per hour.
Only having 2 £1 coins on me I put them in but by the time I walked around the corner set up etc it didn't leave that much time for fishing.
Does anyone know of a cheaper car park at the bottom end of Fowey, I don't mind paying for parking but I do object to extortionate prices charged by some car parks.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
I've not found one. Parking at the top is cheaper but I wouldn't fancy the walk back up.:blink:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
those houses there at the waters edge have it made eh?they can fish for free and from bed if they wanted to wow how much do they sell for i wonder eh?as for parking up that hill snag i'll leave that for you m8.lol ps i emailed you again check it out andy..ilsf

·
The Bean Counter
44,170 Posts
those houses there at the waters edge have it made eh?they can fish for free and from bed if they wanted to wow how much do they sell for i wonder eh?as for parking up that hill snag i'll leave that for you m8.lol ps i emailed you again check it out andy..ilsf
I've walked that hill in the past, never again.:yucky: :yucky:

Email not come through again.:)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hi, I went to fish off the old slipway at Fowey a couple of weeks ago, but when I pulled into the ferry car park I was gobsmacked that parking was £1 per hour.
Only having 2 £1 coins on me I put them in but by the time I walked around the corner set up etc it didn't leave that much time for fishing.
Does anyone know of a cheaper car park at the bottom end of Fowey, I don't mind paying for parking but I do object to extortionate prices charged by some car parks.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
you have a pm

·
Registered
146 Posts
Last time I fished fowey I parked in the car park next to the boddinic ferry and I got a parking ticket for £35. It was late at night and I thought I would have been ok. Robbing bastar.d.s.

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
if you are fishing on the slip next to what was the riverside hotel just park right there behind where you are fishing if anyone says anything just tell them you are unloading your gear and will shift it ASAP:clap2: :clap2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts