World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
met some of you fishing guys, nothing caught but a good laugh was had by all!!!!!!, not sure if it was the liquid refreshments but i got an invite to a boat naming party NEED MORE DETAILS somewhere near Glasgow?, I know what sort of pressie to bring for weddings & christening bashes, but boat parties?????????? only ever seen one similar event and all I remember is a Chainsaw!!!!!!!!!!!:nerd: :doh: :crazy:

·
Registered
311 Posts
hows it going m8? party? what party sounds a bit gay a naming party for a boat who is it can ya remember or was it a joke?:boat: :g: :rolleyes:
WELL IF ITS THAT TYPE O PARTY DONT GO, BUT IF YOUR NOT SURE I'M SURE VASALINE AND A PAIR OF SPEEDO'S WILL GO DOWN A TREET.

OR A BOTTLE O CHAMPERS TO SMASH AGAINST THE SIDE.....

THATS WHY I HATE THE QUEEN, HOW MANY BOTTLES HAS SHE WASTED WHEN SHE COULD OF JUST BUTTED THE BOAT AND BURST HER OWN HEED ON IT

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WELL IF ITS THAT TYPE O PARTY DONT GO, BUT IF YOUR NOT SURE I'M SURE VASALINE AND A PAIR OF SPEEDO'S WILL GO DOWN A TREET.

OR A BOTTLE O CHAMPERS TO SMASH AGAINST THE SIDE.....

THATS WHY I HATE THE QUEEN, HOW MANY BOTTLES HAS SHE WASTED WHEN SHE COULD OF JUST BUTTED THE BOAT AND BURST HER OWN HEED ON IT
cheers m8 mobied one of the guys, seems one of them had heard about invites going out and was just taking the preverbial!!!!!!!!!!!!!, some of us have got better things to do anyway, LIKE FISHING!!!!!!!!!!:fish: :fish: :fishing1: :fish:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hows it going m8? party? what party sounds a bit gay a naming party for a boat who is it can ya remember or was it a joke?:boat: :g: :rolleyes:
hi m8y, hows the leg? re party, just some of the guys taking the preverbial after hearing about invites, anyway another bit o useless info!! someone said "if yer in glesga try GAC. i was, i did...............what a bunch of investment bankers (Tip: rhyming slang keeps mods happy) back down the road tried the shop you mentioned, crackin', got a good deal off the old boy...... oops sorry yer Da ?, will be back so hope to see you in there, anyway keep yer chin up m8y you'll be back to the fishin' soon

:fish: :wheelchai :fish:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts