World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Tom we have a guide over here Mark333, he is taking us out thursday and said if we dont catch a bass over 6lb he will swim like a fish , i have my camera at the ready,lol
Mick needs to get out on his boat and start pulling the 3lbers out or mark will be giving him a good pasting.

I do believe mark has taken the lead.come on mick

·
Registered
532 Posts
Tom we have a guide over here Mark333, he is taking us out thursday and said if we dont catch a bass over 6lb he will swim like a fish , i have my camera at the ready,lol
Mick needs to get out on his boat and start pulling the 3lbers out or mark will be giving him a good pasting.

I take it he means if you guys dont catch a 6lber? not him...lol:bangin:

·
Registered
961 Posts

What's the score Hound Dog?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Beautiful Bass there Pat,
After reading Henry's blog. It makes me realise what we could have here IF we looked after our fishery.
Hope you get many more like that (or bigger)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Thanks lads, great to take a fish of this stamp on a top water lure, really exciting stuff. As Henry would say I put the gears on him, fought it out hard on the surface absolute cracker of a scrap.:boxing:

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
That is what its all about brother, takig a beautiful fish like that on the surface is heaven to me, well done Pat it truely is great to see such fine fishing so near to everyone, I gotta come visit soon. Bob should be proud, I remember a time when he was the only person that bought that colour from me, strangely I have all of a sudden sold out!!

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pat - take the boys down Arthurs mark - that place is amazing !!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Fact mick am gone top water nuts the last few weeks, at it again today and missed an absolute cracker, tail like a oar came out behind it, he had 3 goes but would not hit it! But hey thats fishing!

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
See you boys had another top day yesterday - is Gee having a few too?

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys - have a quick squint at Henrys blog - looks kile theyre having a blast and banging out some fishies!

cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts