World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
In A World Of His Own
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi..after my recent check by the fishery protection vessel/team.. should i be carrying my documents for insurance etc and are they intitled to see these..i must stress they never asked for any documentation only asked was i registered.. i dont carry my paperwork but should i..andy

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
hi..after my recent check by the fishery protection vessel/team.. should i be carrying my documents for insurance etc and are they intitled to see these..i must stress they never asked for any documentation only asked was i i registered.. i dont carry my paperwork but should i..andy
No,insurance is nothing to do with them,my policy,is on my computer!as i have not printed it off,i could not show any1 it anyway!only on certain sliwpways may ask u to prove u hav insurance to use the slip

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
As John said, it`s nothing to do with them.
They are only concerned with fish.

Not a bad idea to have a `copy` of your insurance on the boat should you need it though.

Alan

·
Registered
4,053 Posts

Not a bad idea to have a `copy` of your insurance on the boat should you need it though.

Alan
Im shocked,anyone would insure Andy!!

·
In A World Of His Own
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Alan
hi...that might be a good idea as seeing my boat handling skills are only just passable..andy

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
It`s all a worry over nothing anyway.

Now the patrol has met Andy they will head the other way at high speed next time they see him.:laugh:

Alan

·
Registered
25,004 Posts
It`s all a worry over nothing anyway.

Now the patrol has met Andy they will head the other way at high speed next time they see him.:laugh:

Alan
LOL quick Andy,get and catch some salmon and seatrout!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
In A World Of His Own
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi..when they said registered i presumed they ment for commercial fishing...is this a right asumption..or have i failed to do something....

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
As they came past me, I shouted at them have you seen a little blue boat about, think they must have heard ' have you seen that blue boat with all the pout' sorry!
Pmsl...:laugh: Love it.

Surrender Andy !!! :giveup: Your out witted and out gunned on here mate .:laugh:

Alan

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
The Pout King,bows his head in shame!,better luck next time Andy!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
They went straight past me and pulled a couple of angling boats,they must have known i had bugger all onboard!

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
They went straight past me and pulled a couple of angling boats,they must have known i had bugger all onboard!
Y did they stop andy then!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts