World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can i say, a dream session. From 9pm till 1am every chuck a nice hound some with in a second of the sinker hiting the water lol. Stopped counting after 15 hounds, lost 3, one screamed off and i could not stop it, when it did stop shaking, under not a lot of pressure as i was only holding it , it cut 50lb new hook length at the hook end like nothing ,would love to say it was a tope, will never know. Beat my pb 3 time as the night went on to 13lb 3oz.

Want to say thanx to andy for weighing and landing all my doubles and the guy to my right for landing my 13lber.i think he had a 17lber! well done m8!

Normally i dont cast to far down here, but for a change i tried my first cast as far as i could chuck it with a good result, so stuck with the same distance all night and think it paid off.

heres some of the pics.

10lb 14oz

11lb 5oz

13lb 3oz

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Well done Marco some quality fish and pics:thumbs::thumbs:

·
Back from Exile
6,730 Posts
Sounds like a cracking session there Marco, well done on the new pb mate, you're going to have to update your best catch info

·
Registered
963 Posts
Well done mate a good nght was had by all, plenty of fish caught, only 3 for me tho, biggest was 13lb 13oz.after that my rod got pulled over and cracked the end 2 eyes. Was well and truely out fished by Joe. ps think you need a new pair of trousers judging by that hole.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
true, good ventilation and access for quick urination between casts, but you really should be looking at the fish and not my nuts m8 lol.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Excellent, well done mate.
I popped down there, got there just as the tide was coming up:bangin: and blanked!!!!! :whistling lol just my luck.
I was on the end nearest the wall and the guy next to me got 3, two 5-6lb'ers and one 12lb'er i think i took some pics for him on his camera, he got 11 in total......... but like you say he got the three i saw in record time, amazing.

I saw fishfingers thread and noticed your both from sussex, im from near bosham. so just wanted to say, hi and top work on the catch and pb! I have yet to loose my virginity to the smoothound :wheelchai.

may bump into you there soon.

Keep it up:marinheir

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congrats on your PB smoothy, looking at the hound posts at the moment, certainly some nice ones being caught.

May have to head that way if they are still around next week.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice one marco It was a good night not too much weed how did andy do? which crabs did you use?
both types bud , but the ones andy got worker better!!!! i think...

fish the bay every week hugh:bounce:

·
Banned
1,163 Posts
i was fishing last night i got my Pb aswell 17lb only problem didnt have a bloody camera with me as i left it at home.. had 5 over all

·
Registered
82 Posts
nice fish mate i was the guy next to you :1a:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts