World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A trip out today in search of a PB Tope resulted in 2 x 44 lb Tope 1 x 35 lb Tope also a couple of smaller ones at 30lb and 20lb.
I would love to type out a really long report but due to Tope slap I am in agony so here a few picture which should tell the story.

44lb

35lb

44lb again.

C

·
0 Posts
OK I give up. When I come back to this earth I am definitely coming back as a woman!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well done... But why hold them by the dorsal ?...Just seems a bit wrong in my opinion.

:)
Let me know how you hold it when you do hook one - I was keeping the teeth well away from me - i always thought we treat them with care and most importantly safetly,,they can bite,,and a bite from that fish could be serious,,whoever it is needs to handle a big fish like that o a regular basis,, they can be dangerous,,holding them by the dorsal gives you control.

OK I give up. When I come back to this earth I am definitely coming back as a woman!
I believe you have already started on your wardrobe!

R

·
0 Posts
Well done Mick - I may be biased as your lesser half but you are one of the most naturally gifted anglers I've ever known - way to go baby !!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Peter is was a smashing day out.

Ray get out of it - lesser - are you having a laugh! You showed me the the total joy that fishing brings and support me in my endevours to achieve my targets. What a team we are babe! x

·
Registered
681 Posts
ahh thats a nice catch there, great pics,.. can i come with you next time instead of ray? i only managed this today :(

:D i had a target of a double figure cod and had this 13lb'er. also had a "im going back down to the wreck try and stop me if u can" 8lb pollock.. happy days :)

(note to self: dont stand at back of boat while driving out to sea cause it ****s ur hair up :p )

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well done I wish all woman were like you, you don't like football as well by any chance?:wub:
love the football when I get time to watch it.

:D i had a target of a double figure cod and had this 13lb'er. also had a "im going back down to the wreck try and stop me if u can" 8lb pollock.. happy days :)
Well Done on your PB I was chuffed to hear you had got it - I phoned Ray as you were getting back to port to see if you had landed it. Happy Days indeed.

·
Registered
822 Posts
well done on the tope mick look forward to fishing with ya all on the 6th for some slimers:clap:

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
WOW MICK....!!!!

can i vote you for bbc sports ..personality of the year.....
you have done and achieved so much this year,a real credit to our sport.,,and have given us men folk a right lesson on how to fish...
heres to you..really well done...

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Tut tut another Woman making us menfolk look bad !!

Cracking fish well done, but tell your ol man hes a traitor to FisherMEN everywhere!!!! Rob

·
Registered
841 Posts
Well done Mick............. Good fishing....................................:victory:

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
cracking tope, well done m8

as for holding them they are pure musle and holding them for a piccie is a nightmare especially when they will take a chunk out of you no problem.

looks like your holding them to a tee, super piccies.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WOW MICK....!!!!

can i vote you for bbc sports ..personality of the year.....
you have done and achieved so much this year,a real credit to our sport.,,and have given us men folk a right lesson on how to fish...
heres to you..really well done...
Go on then I dare you - that would be so funny lol

Tut tut another Woman making us menfolk look bad !!
Whoops I would love to be sorry but I'm not lol

Well done Mick............. Good fishing....................................:victory:
Cheers Sean :happy:

cracking tope, well done m8

as for holding them they are pure musle and holding them for a piccie is a nightmare especially when they will take a chunk out of you no problem.

looks like your holding them to a tee, super piccies.
Thank you I totally agree they are a nightmare to hold if they decide to give a thrash. A quick piccy before going back takes seconds and does them no harm.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts