World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out today at 8ish from wallasea on my boat ospray me,harry(son) and john farther in law, left wallasea.nice and flat got out to bucksley start to kick-up a bit 17 knots down to 11 konts (bit like a ping pong ball) out to the middles nice big swell.so fish for today want some cod,1st fish cod 3lb,next fish smoothhound 5lb, john got a little tap(rod in half)15 minuits later gone start again for john,:headhurt: harry i don't feel well ok sit down in wheel house i feel sick, sick all in wheel house,next 20 minis cleaning it up(nice 1 son) then back to fishing cod 3lb, smothhound 8lb,then 1 of my rods start to go for a walk on the boat,got it pull in to it smothhound but no,up to the boat 14lb bass :1a:new pb for me by 7lb :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: right calmed down next johns rod goes off like a rocket take your time m8 smoothhound 12lb new pb for john,then the sea went nice like a pond,ok tap tap pick up rod bent in half, play for a bit then gone, no hook:cry: cod/cod/cod and more cod there,it looks like it may start now, john goes to sleep for 30 min then he rod go's off 2 big runs john rod,john ROD by now 30 yards of line gon pull in to it,10 minites later 15lb smothhound new pb again:1a::1a::1a: bait for today lug(baitman)big thanks,and squid just got back out on sunday for some more out by 7ish with sender 1

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Well done mate, Hope son felt better & got amongst the fish later?
suppose your gonna want cod size lug again now:fishing1:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya bass is on my home page don't no how to put on thread:bangin: thanks mark,on my way out more fishing today she lete me out:roll1:

·
Registered
543 Posts
well done on the pb's, top fishing there fella

·
Registered
710 Posts
big well done Mark and crew inc the puking one :thumbs:
ok for sat next week so let you know about bait ect

·
Registered
236 Posts
:clap2::clap2:WELL DONE

a 14lb bass is a fish of a lifetime lookforward to the pics :clap2:

·
Registered
710 Posts
nice pic of the 14lb wow and a new pb nice one
when you do a post click on the paper clip next to smiler and brouse your pics double click it wait for it to upload and close window bob's your uncle and theres your pic on the thread
it took me a while to sus out but that's how i do it

Frank

·
Registered
110 Posts
Saturday was not able to get out with osprey. In B&Q and text comes thru....14ib bass. NO WAY so I am straight on phone...yes he says...I am in disbelief...and a load of cod...hounds...The wife gets b*****ed for making me do DIY. Oh well, there is tomorrow with Osprey.

We set out full of antcipation....where we off to then Osprey on ch 10...same as yesterday...not arf. Gets there and a few more boats are arriving....sun out and so were 4 rods...squid...crab...lug and sqid and lug.

Well the day did not fish...I ended up with 5 bites and three fish..two baby tope and a keeper dover sole. PB for me as I have never caught one :1a:

Not much activity on most of the boats.....plenty of fish moving around and showing on the FF but switched off from feeding.

Fantastic fish for Mark though so the weekend had it's bonuses.

Come back Baccuruda and bring my gripper!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Saturday was not able to get out with osprey. In B&Q and text comes thru....14ib bass. NO WAY so I am straight on phone...yes he says...I am in disbelief...and a load of cod...hounds...The wife gets b*****ed for making me do DIY. Oh well, there is tomorrow with Osprey.

We set out full of antcipation....where we off to then Osprey on ch 10...same as yesterday...not arf. Gets there and a few more boats are arriving....sun out and so were 4 rods...squid...crab...lug and sqid and lug.

Well the day did not fish...I ended up with 5 bites and three fish..two baby tope and a keeper dover sole. PB for me as I have never caught one :1a:

Not much activity on most of the boats.....plenty of fish moving around and showing on the FF but switched off from feeding.

Fantastic fish for Mark though so the weekend had it's bonuses.

Come back Baccuruda and bring my gripper!
oh b*****ks been sused as the gripper thiev :ph34r:
never it be said that i don't brink some thing new to the sport of fishing ho ho ho :cry:
i'll go into my kitt bag and see if i have a spare :1a:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts